Thursday, July 12, 2012

Playing with Stamp2Cut

Stamp2Cut is finally out and after some initially disappointing results I have got it working very smoothly. 

The butterflies were cut from one stamp as pieces so I position them as I wanted and make it multi-dimensional. I wanted to try out just the Summer Seasonal Distress Ink palette.

Umbrella Man is one of the most iconic Tim Holtz images and here I've layered him over a debossed metallic background. It was coloured with alcohol ink and the I used steel wool to remove the ink from the raised areas.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking part in the Seasonal distress challenge on CC101. Your card is a brilliant example of the beauty of summer distress pallette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ron, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting this. I like to see what the 'everyday' crafter does with Stamp2cut and there are so few examples that I can find on the web. Nice examples.

    ReplyDelete